Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#22 - Girls? Or not?

Good evening y'all.

Recently, a bunch of beggars kept PM-ing me for Vis (If you kept PM-ing me in-game and did not get a reply, it's because I blocked my whisper).. That's not all, they claimed to be girls? Seriously, am I that sexist to show favoritism to girls? What's with girls in GE anyway? Except for a few girls , the rest are mostly men posing as women and are hungry for Vis, fucking douchenozzles.. Disgusting. The worst thing is when you see people practicing favoritism towards girls, giving them super extra special treatment. Some odd-leveled family was at Reboldeaux chasing after a family with a feminine name and just kept flirting with her, until that family logout (Is the family even female anyway? We don't know). Really? Are players in GE so desperate for girls? I still remembered back then, I was almost scammed into honeyed words by a self-proclaimed female player in MapleSEA, thank goodness I only lost 100k Mesos. Honeyed words are the worst.. They can turn any men in any MMORPG horny or anything pleasurable, make them lose control of themselves and might even lose all their virtual belongings. Be careful of such people. If you can feel the sincerity in the beggar's words, do help. I usually don't help those who spasms in front of my face like, "VEEEEZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ". Still, it totally depends on one's mood to donate or not..

As they always say, MMORPG = Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls.

Enough of that shit.. Time for some unlucky stuff. Bad news pretty much.

Photobucket
Raven's exclusive An Error Motion pose.

About Team Arena:
I don't get it really. I have been doing TAs for about say, 2-3 weeks? All I've gotten are 1 Virgo, 1 Scorpio and 1 Taurus. I read Ashardalon's blog for every week, he's gotten at multiple symbols per week! Even my friends are getting good symbols per week! Why do I have to always be the unlucky one? I'm just about hopeless in getting a Constellation weapon recipe if this goes on.. Wasting my Vis on TAs to get what.. Rough Leather belt recipes? Really? Talking about recipes, WHO WOULD CRAFT ROUGH BELT RECIPES? People prolly NPC-ed them anyway, so why not just drop the crafted item for use in characters instead? It's much better than crafting it anyway. I wouldn't spend 10 Mystery Powders just to craft it.. What a waste of money!

Talk about weird luck. A friend of mine gotten her Symbol of Aquarius yesterday at TA, completing her symbol set for a Constellation weapon recipe. Congratulations! But I'm super butthurt till now. I wanna emphasize that I've been doing a lot of TAs recently, all I get was crap, and she just returned from a 5-6 day hiatus and gotten an Aquarius. AWW C'MON GE. You know, I probably gonna get 4 THANK YOU tickets from the current lucky draw event. Seriously, if I could ever get an Asoka, together her stance book, I'll fucking laugh my ass off man.

This week, we went into Castilla Relic, with 3 of Le´ Çonquistador Faction's members (Omglah, 2 Asokas, srsly). Completed it, never gotten my Diablo Horn.. That's all. Loots suck too.

Photobucket
Tempest roulette. Really. Awesome. Loots.

Photobucket
At least, Relic is completed.

Photobucket
Wanted to take an SS with the faction, but everyone ignored my request. =/ Anyway, Castilla Temple is breathtakingly beautiful.

Another mini rant. e84s in a Tempest roulette? Wow.

Bonus:

Upcoming rNPC, Lionel, and his stance skills.. Looks okay I guess?

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment