Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

#23 - I want to strangle someone.

Good afternoon y'all.


Yesterday night, I was reported once again, for botting. AFK-ing is botting, actively playing is botting too, actively playing with one character is botting too. Seriously, what is wrong the fucknuggets in GE? SHOULDN'T THE REPORTER CLARIFY THAT I'M A BOTTER FIRST, BEFORE REPORTING? It's like arresting someone without a warrant. C'mon! I'm sick and tired of accusations.. The first time I was reported, a botter reported me, and I was struggling with the new buffed-up monsters then, he HAD to report me. Oh the irony.

I was at Twilight of Zeia that night, I only noticed two families around the area, family names starting with a K and a R. The guy starting with the K is the most suspicious.

But the worst thing was..

I recalled reading a thread somewhere in the forums where someone (Botter or not) got reported and received Korean letters as captcha. Good luck with that. Receiving that kind of captcha pretty much means you're screwed.

I know players are self-aware that botters are still roaming in GE, despite the COUNTLESS reminders players and GMs gave. Botters can't read English, man, have to teach them the hard way. The players are doing a good job reporting botters. Except for my situation. Don't just go around, reporting without any confirmation! Do some tests, trade him, duel him, talk to him! If he isn't reacting to any and is using skills while AFK, then HE IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING BOTTER! Nobody talked to me at all, and that fucknugget had to report me. Sorry for emphasizing a lot on this.. But I hate getting reported for nothing! Nothing feels worse than being accused for nothing.

During the maintenance today, I played back Modern Warfare 2 awhile.

Guess what. I got accused of having hacks to assist in my kills. Not my first time getting this kind of *compliments*. Like any other QQing/noob/butthurt player out there, after calling me a hacker, he just ragequits. Wow.. Oh well, haters gonna hate.

More updates after the maintenance.

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment