Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

#24 - Finally!

Good evening y'all, once again.

I was training in Via Fluvial this afternoon, until I saw a really freaky monster!

Photobucket
Holy shit man, it's huge! And scary too! It's the Prairie Merman Eater!

Photobucket
Initially, I had Torch (Lorch), Reuben (Raven) and Celeste (Valeria) in the team, but they weren't fast enough to kill it. So I had to bring Harley (Gracielo).

Photobucket
So ferocious. What's more ferocious is its auto-debuff!

Photobucket
Dead soon, all I gotten was a Black Tongue and several other Lv. 80+ crap.

Yeah it was my first encounter with a Prairie Merman Eater.. It was so freaky! I thought a GM summoned some kind of Sheol-like monster or something. Its debuff is extremely annoying, it's like -50% of your every stat. That's how crazy it was. Thank goodness Harley saved the team with his martial arts! Harley ftw!

The main event is here.. I finally.. Gotten.. A..

Photobucket
SYMBOL OF AQUARIUS!!

You have no idea how elated I was. I was literally screaming and jumping, going through all these crappy TAs.. I'm stunned. The tougher question is.. Sell it? Or keep it? I'm probably gonna sell it because I have no intention of getting a Constellation recipe yet, still farming runes and getting crystals. With the Vis.. Maybe I shall make another Le Noir (Fighter) with it, so that I can pair up Louisane (ATP) and Harley together. I want to bring my Fighter to Master soon! Moarrrrrr SCR please!

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment