Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

#25 - Fury Vergo faction mission, complete!

Good afternoon y'all.

Today was a good day for the faction. In Fury Farm, we went from 18th Rank, to 14th Rank. We also finished our first Fury Vergo mission and got placed at 15th Rank. Good job guys! We'll need to work harder to get into the Top 10! :D

Some screenshots.

Photobucket
Harley (Gracielo) was tanking Fury Vergo most of the time, I'm even more surprised that its 80ish AR can't even hurt me. Also big thanks to Des for borrowing his awesome Le Noir (Fighter)!

Photobucket
The highlights of the roulette loots: Des - Recipe - Dragon Heart and Angle - Le Scarce (Elementalist). Congratulations guys!

I also crafted my Le Noir (Scout), using the funds earned from selling Symbol of Aquarius. It came out really well.

Photobucket

Hoping to get DEF+HP+DR or just DEF+DR is more than enough.

I'm also playing another game, alongside with GE. It's called Twelve Sky 2.

Photobucket

I'm playing on Aeria Games' version of Twelve Sky 2. IGN is Ragemeister and I'm playing on the Nemesis server, Fujin clan.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment