Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

#26 - Happy April Fools!

Good morning y'all.

I've been fooled by my friend who went to my house earlier yesterday. Now thanks to him, I can't even raid properly because that guy took all my costumes and money when I was getting ready for TA! Pffft. He's returning me later this afternoon though.. I was so pissed off! I was also scared because I spent money on those things and thought some hacker somehow got into my account. Oh goodness, I hate April's Fool.. Karma will eat you one day, Justin! =3

Not only that, I got fooled by another friend of mine who said that I was going into the programming class instead of the art class. My heart skipped a beat and only then I realized, it was past midnight. *facepalms*

Apologies to all my friends who expected me to raid today but didn't. I was kinda emo that all my costumes and money went missing.

This god awful 1st April shall end now!

Sorry for a picture-less post. Stay tuned for later updates!

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment