Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

#27 - Lifted Cursed Pattern.

Good morning y'all.

The faction and a few others did the Crow Forest raid.. also known as Lifted Cursed Pattern. Surprisingly this time, we managed to complete the raid without much difficulties. The roulette loots were decent, it was all Lv. 100 items..

Just before the raid.. We bowed down to the faction's Gawd.

Photobucket
When only 3/4 of the raid squad was around..

Photobucket
Epic!

Photobucket
Roulette loots.. I got Elementalist items.. -.-

Aside from all that..

I'm trying to focus on crafting a Constellation weapon.. My focus always seems to go elsewhere. There was once I said I wanted to craft a Constellation Sabre.. then a Shotgun.. then a Great Sword. A bit too indecisive. So I went to analyse the worth of crafting these weapons.

I gonna concentrate on Naiads and also bring Ania to Master. Naiads is a must for Ania, because of the inherent 5 Block. It is very useful and it brings Ania's block (With her Psychic buff) up to 53 Block, which is very imba for a shield-less character. Also comparing e92 Tonfa and Naiads.. (DHR crafted Tonfa is a waste, because it's quite expensive to make and has no inherent stats).

+6 e92 Tonfa = 212 Base Atk with 32AR
+6 Naiads = 230 Base Atk with 35AR

The best thing about Ania is she can reach max ASPD with a regular pair of Aiming Gloves. Without any ASPD mods on your equipments, she can reach 23 ASPD. The point is.. You don't have to be choosy about weapon mods, since you can still DPS well with just a pair of Aiming Gloves. ATK + Racial is good enough. And yes, she needs at least 90+ accuracy to be awesome, which I have yet to achieve. With the e92 Tonfa alone, she deals 2x 5k criticals, which is the highest I seen, what more with the Naiads? =P

A random player told me if you can reach 10k damage on each Reverie hit without the Counterstrike buff, your Ania is imba.

I'm gonna make Ania imba. =D

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment