Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

#29 - Future plans.

Good morning y'all.

My sincere apologies for the lack of updates. I've been busy lately. I started to lose interest in playing Granado Espada when I received news that I've been posted to the Programming class in my school. I was really upset, and immediately thought that me, playing games was the cause of everything. My friends encouraged me to appeal for the Art class (Which is the route I personally chose, but did not get) and my appeal was successful. I had 2-3 days of undying stress due to the delay of results and could not even play any games. I slept really early those days, and the stress was depriving me of sleep.

Now, I regained my "consciousness" and went back to my old self. But due to studies, I'll be semi-active in Granado Espada. Which roughly means, I'll mostly go for raids and missions that I can finish, not hardcore, probably to earn enough Vis for the upcoming patches. I will do some AFK training at times, but there are times I have to use my computer for my schoolwork too (Photoshop, Houdini, Autodesk Maya, programs which require high usage of computer RAM).

I also decided not to focus so much on leveling unnecessary characters. Not gonna waste Promotion Recipes on them too. I'm deciding on my main NINE characters, and I've been pondering about it these past few days..

After much thought, this is what I think a typical family should have..

Ranged Character(s) - Ranged Characters are a must in any family. In raids like Castilla Mine, Uraeus and the infamous Fury Uraeus require these kind of characters. I've decided on Grace Bernelli, Musketeer and Calyce to be my official Ranged Characters. Grace for Hound, Flintlock and Superior Blaster a.k.a Crowd Control, Musketeer for OS and FL and Calyce for World Cross PVP, increased survivability as a Leather Armor user and incredible DPS damage. Grace also uses Leather, but it's Basic Leather and the best Leather you can get for Grace is the E84, Elite Ring Mail. Might try and get an imba ERM..

Melee Character(s) - For some raids/missions that mostly require skilling like Castilla Relic, Byron raids and the upcoming raids like Clocktower, Melee Characters are a top priority in any family. I've decided on Gracielo and Adelina the Pirate (The two most infamous Dual Weapon stances, Martial Arts Compendium and Bloody Feast). Gracielo for superior skill damage with the MAC stance and Adelina the Pirate for undefeatable DPS and strong skill damage.

Tanker Character(s) - For Tanker Character(s), there aren't many choices.. I decided to abandon my Fighter and chose Trooper as my main Tanker Character. Trooper is the only character that anyone would bear to max the HP stat. With his 100 HP at Master, he makes an incredible tank with Metal or Leather Armor. The good is that you can focus on getting HP for Trooper and not care for anything else. All you need is super duper high AR for higher Provoke chances and a more successful Temple Breaker for the ever-so-popular debuff, Armor Crasher.

Healer(s) - I can't survive any raids without a Healer. Some people find Healers a nuisance in their team, but I found them to be very beneficial. For one, you're helping your raid/squad mates a favor. They can't be resurrecting "24/7" for you, and if you have a Healer in your team, you're giving your mates some ease when raiding, since they don't have to keep track of health in the top right and fully concentrate on the raid. I decided not to train Valeria, because I'm not a fan of Robe users. I've decided on Scout and Emilia Guliano to be my main Healers. Scout for increased survivability and Pseudo-tanking with Arnis, Emilia Guliano for everything a Scout has with RES buffs and Darkness.

Magic Character(s) - As I said above, I'm not a fan of Robe users. They die too quickly (Depends on gear though, but the fact that Robes have the lowest DEF amongst all Armor classes is a major disadvantage, in my opinion), most raids don't have magic bosses. I don't find them a necessity in any team, but that's my own personal opinion, do not take it to heart. I've decided to choose Reckless Emilia as my one and only, Magic Character. She's a very useful character, with RES buffs to boot, debuffs and her exclusive stance is a levitating stance which is useful for many instances, like Prison de Joaquin, Basement.

As you can see.. My main NINE characters would be..

1. Grace Bernelli
2. Calyce
3. Gracielo
4. Adelina the Pirate
5. Trooper
6. Scout
7. Emilia Guliano
8. Reckless Emilia
9. Musketeer

I will fully concentrate and optimize them to the best of my ability.

Hope you had fun reading this post.

End.

John

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your real life.
    I thought through the text you wrote about characters(reminded me that ranged characters exist too). Also Good to know there are people who admit that Master Martial Arts is a good stance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, MMA is a good stance. I started using the stance after getting inspired by a friend who uses Soso/Fengling and being incredible at using her. Also, thanks for reading my blog! Your comment's probably the first I've received. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll prolly have to name this person :'D I stalk anyone who uses MAs as one of their primary characters.
    Oh, you're welcome :) I tend to check your blog from time to time ^^ /andtakecommentvirginities

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll know this guy's IGN as I update more in the future. =D

    ReplyDelete