Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

#30 - I can't think of a title.

Good evening y'all.

Photobucket
Feast your eyes on the new and awesome Blue Serpent for Male Scout!

Above is the latest screenshot of my current main team, which consists of Harley (Gracielo), Louisane (Adelina the Pirate) and Darius (Scout). Alexa (Bernelli) was taking a break as the Enchantment Lady polished her Dragon's Fury Rifle way too "clean". The screenshot would look so much better if I enhanced my +5 Golden Feet to +6. Unfortunately, I failed the +6 upgrade on my Golden Fist and thus, using up the funds needed to enhance the Golden Feet for the 2nd enhancement of Golden Fist instead (Which passed anyway). I also wanted to upgrade my Bloody Feast ring today, but there wasn't any Triumph Fillers available at the Market Manager. Opened up two Letizia's Shiny Boxes and gotten a 2nd Otite Perfume and Devil Wings (1 day). Geez.

The only good thing that happened these few days was FINALLY getting my 3DR stat on my Le Noir (Scout).

Photobucket
The Le Noir was +5 enhanced and slotted 3S upon crafting.

Some analysis.. The 5 Evasion is uber lame.. but might come in handy for Martial Artists, especially Fengling/Soso as her advantage is Evasion (Due to her personal buff). For Movement Speed, it's good in Occulta BH (Bounty Hunter) for getting through the monsters. Mind and Mental RES are the 2nd best stats here, it reduces damage from various bosses, like Chaos Dekaravia/Necroshaman/Chaos Argus and many more. And not to mention, the 3DR stat. It's a pretty decent armor overall, although with the lack of the DEF stat, the 3S (7% HP up each) makes up for it. I'm happy with the armor (Because it wasn't cursed with the single 3DR stat). It will be shared between Harley (Gracielo) and Darius (Scout).

The night is long and boring. My friends and faction mates were either offline and out partying or something. I guess I'll grab a drink or two later tonight. Tomorrow's Good Friday, and most of the people in Singapore will be having it as a public holiday. Hopefully there will be raids conducted tomorrow or I'll be so bored, I'd be watching TONETTA with his.. ugh.. singing. Geez.

Some lame shit. A guy was selling his Growth Stones, broad-ing that he'd be selling all his stones at 8m each, FIXED, emphasis on the word FIXED. The Market Manager was selling stones from other players, below 7m each. *majorepicfacepalm*

What's saddening is that he's been broad-ing since I don't know.. 5 hours ago? Can't he like check the manager for price updates? He's just wasting his Microphones. How stupid can people be?

End.

John

2 comments:

  1. Your scout is so pretty now :D lol
    ANd damn.. Mov spd + DR on armor makes me jizz /shot
    Also. what is that black wing on Harley's back? ono It looks badass..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhah! Thanks a lot! The black wing is called Black Fallen Angel Wings, it's a permanent back costume acquired from Karja's Vanity Boxes.

    ReplyDelete