Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

#33 - New change.

Good evening y'all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A new change. For the blog, and in Granado Espada. First off, I'm getting the Faction Leader role of my nearly dead faction. You know what I hate about getting the Leader role of an already dying faction? Finding new blood to keep it alive, damn it sounds vampire-ish. Well yeah, that's pretty much the major disadvantage of it. To be honest, the former Faction Leader didn't really perform well as one. Most of the new members were brought in by a semi-active Deputy Faction Leader, which then more newer members brought in by the former new members. (Geez, I have no idea how to rephrase this, but you get the drift) After the former FL left the faction, I gotten quite suspicious. 3 members left straightaway. Either the 3 of them were close with the FL or whatever, I don't know. All I can describe of it is that, it's a DICK MOVE.

I can pledge my loyalty for this faction because I grown with it, had good moments with it and most importantly, made a lot of new friends with it. I'm not the kind who joins well-to-do or powerful factions, although it did crossed my mind a few times back, but eventually I chose not to leave my faction. I don't see factions as a tool to get more powerful but rather get more friends, nurture each other and help out. What's the point of being in a faction filled with powerful families? Shouldn't the great power be used to help others?

Currently, I'm still not the FL of my faction, but soon I will. The dummy FL (The person who got passed as the FL) is having frequent disconnections and couldn't login to pass it. I have been planning stuff for the faction, and hopefully everything turns out fine.

~

Ever since the new personal buff implementation and new upcoming personal buffs.. I have the sudden urge to train my Ania, Lisa and Brunie.

For Brunie's Fatal Blues, it doesn't seem to work for bosses.. Well it's only tested on Demonic Skull, the boss from Demonic Skullic Dungeon. So it's unconfirmed. Fatal Blues having a 150 second cooldown for a 20 second buff is pretty ridiculous, but somewhere in the future patch notes, the buff will get an increase of 90 seconds instead of the usual 20. Pretty nifty of IMC.

For Lisa's Grinding.. It's a godsend pretty much. -1DR and -11DEF for monsters at Lv. 11, pretty much self-explanatory. I'd take Lisa over Soho's lame shit heal anytime, unless Soho is teamed up with Romina.

For Ania.. Oh my God.. You have no idea how much love Ania's getting from IMC. First off, her Psychic self-buff from Gorgeous is already powerful. It's able to max the ASPD of any non-ASPD statted Tonfa. That's confirmed maxed DPS, checked. 30% more ATK, always welcomed. AND NOW, she's getting a personal skill called Beast, which is a watered down version of a Hrin's Potion, but hell, it's still pretty awesome. Too bad it's a SELF-BUFF. Ania's made to be kinda selfish, but who cares.. She's awesome!

So, Ania, Lisa and Brunie will soon be added to my Big 9.. or rather.. Big 12.

On the side note, the blog's layout is changed. I would like to have feedback on whether reading the blog strains the eyes or anything relevant. Do post on the comment section below. Thanks!

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment