Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

#34 - Unlucky week.

Good evening.

I can't help but accept the fact that I'm a super, duper, fucking unlucky person (Or player). I just.. blew the 320th Chip into my Dragon's Fury Rifle and it's still clean. After that, I just freaking ragequited. You have no idea.. The anticipation.. The expectation.. That I have upon chipping this fucking piece of shit. There's literally no one to share my agony, even if I rage and rage on about my chipping woes, people would keep silent. That's how it is anyway. I only want people to say like, "Go John, you can do it" or "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your time will come". A word or phrase of assurance/encouragement is way fucking better than silence, don't you think?

I also ragequited in MapleSEA. It's a little embarrassing, but I admit it anyway. I did play Maple, because the Big Bang patch got me excited. I played the game for a few days already, I kinda love it. That is until the new jobs released. The kids gotten WAY MORE immature. Fancy hogging a 4-spots map for all 20 channels. Frequently there are hackers who hog the popular maps on all 20 channels 24/7 (Probably a LAN shop or some fucking nerd who have like 100000000 computers). And then you have the infamous phrase, "CC PLZ" or whatever variations it has. Seeing that phrase after quitting MapleSEA for 4 years just pisses me off. It goes to show that MapleSEA players WILL NEVER LEARN THEIR FUCKING MISTAKES. After the new jobs patch, came the 4-5 days of FUCKING INTENSE LAG. Great fucking game huh.

~

Days after I became the new FL of my faction, 4 people left the faction. It is very heart-throbbing knowing that because of you being the new FL, people are just gonna leave the faction like that.

I don't know man. I'm growing rashes at my back of my head and it's killing me too. These two fucking games, GE and MapleSEA are driving me nuts.

I'm gonna take a break tomorrow..

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment