Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#35 - A short hiatus.

Good evening y'all.

I'll be taking a break from Granado Espada for a month. I have to get away from the game for awhile. The damn game has gotten me pretty upset for the past few months. Well mainly the usual stuff.. My Dragon's Fury Rifle is on its 351st Chip and it still hasn't gotten good stats. Another few equipments are my Golden Fist, which is on its 157th Chip (I was chipping this behind everyone's backs lol) and a couple of e92 equipments, having used over 300 Chips. Lots of Vis, time and patience wasted. My patience has a limit.

I haven't played Granado Espada in a week. Because I broke my keyboard into half. It's dumb I know, but who the hell could endure having farmed countless amounts of chips and STILL not getting what he wanted. I couldn't.

Also, having spent over 600-700 SGD on this fucking game, I do not get anything from the game's Anniversary event. No freebies, no nothing. No thank yous please, I just want freebies. There's probably an in-game event of some sort, I'd still prefer a freebie event. Look at MapleSEA, they're having their 6th Anniversary event and I'll tell you, it's amazing, despite all the recent latency issues the server's having, it's still pretty fucking amazing. Look at Granado Espada, their anniversary event consists of players still having to pay 500 bucks for a plane ticket to some area, and then a package full of game-breaking items. Another pay to win event by IAH. And that's the ONLY event planned for their anniversary. Kinda pathetic don't you think? What about the kids and teenagers who are playing this game, supporting it with whatever leftover change they have from their pocket money?

I'm starting to love MapleSEA, but the lag and the amount of immature players kinda kills it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if both games' best features combined? Sigh.

That being said, I'll be on a hiatus away from Granado Espada for a month or so. I decided to not purchase GP anymore. If I can't even get anything in return from IAH, what's the point of buying more and more GP? I don't wanna be recognized as a cash cow.

I'll be playing MapleSEA mostly. The other games that are coming out soon, namely Rusty Hearts, DragonNestSEA and most E3 games, I'll be playing them.

Thanks for all the Granado Espada memories, but I rather control my spendthrift-ness away from this game. I'm still saving up for a Playstation 3.

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment