Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

#36 - Missing Granado Espada already?

Good evening y'all.

After playing much MapleSEA and other bullcrap MMORPGs, I missed Granado Espada. Somehow. Just recently, I received news that the faction completed the Relic raid with just 5 people. That's such an awesome accomplishment, too bad I wasn't there.. Seems that good things never happened for me at times. Honestly, I'm jealous but nevertheless, awesome job, my faction (Since I'm the faction leader =3).

Despite missing Granado Espada, I still need a break away from the game. Just 1 precious month to keep up with all the newly released games. People told me that I can switch on my laptop and just leave GE on AFK-training. No way, I haven't bought a cooling pad for the laptop and there's no way I'm gonna overheat it. (I could put my graphics to low, but no.. I'm a very graphic-sensitive person. If I see my Alexa with low-polygon models, I'll freak out).

Aside from all that, I might change my hiatus end time.. To the release date of the Le Sagittaire Optimiste costume for Grace Bernelli in HCOF.

*I hope it won't be happening any time soon, lol*

Have fun playing Granado Espada!

End.

John

2 comments:

  1. Granado Espada is like cancer.
    Can't get rid of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. But but.. Cancer hurts. Just like chipping. >=/

    ReplyDelete