Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#37 - Back.

Good afternoon y'all.

I'm back on Granado Espada, hopefully to get more lucky and more powerful than before. Well, the lucky part wasn't what I expected. The Dragon's Fury Rifle chipping record has risen to 420. The best stats it gotten so far was a 80%+ Undead racial and another which has 14 Crit, 3AR. I desperately need a rifle with the ATK and AR/Racial stats.. Can't the Enchantment Lady grant me that simple, simple wish? *sobs, still trying to stay optimistic*

Upon my return, I went for a Relic raid with my faction mates. The only best loot I gotten from the raid was an Elite Piernoente (e96). Everyone else gotten crap, which is the norm for most Granado Espada raids. Also in Occulta BH, I gotten a Elite La Ventisca (e92). Shouldn't those be taken out by now? Those e92 robes are as worthless as their recipes. Other BH missions and Castilla Mine raids, all crap loots. The Castilla Relic roulette table has to be revised, because for such a difficult raid, there has to be some DECENT RETURNS, like a package of Ancient Star Orb Boxes x5 or Shiny Crystals? Not e84 equipments..

I'll post more screenshots in the next post to get back my habit of picture blogging!

End.

John




No comments:

Post a Comment