Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

#40 - A short update.

Evening.

It's been 4 weeks since I last stopped playing Granado Espada. Looking at the IAH website, there aren't much interesting events lately. Majority are cash shop updates related to HCOF. There were gamer glasses for sale in HCOF, and to be honest, that accessory looked really useless. Description said that all it does is sharpen the game's graphics and also protects your eyes from the long hours of gaming. It doesn't look like it would cater to gamers who wear glasses (It might look stupid wearing or trying to wear both glasses together). Anyway, currently, both glasses are sold out in HCOF. Happy gaming to those wearers.

I'm more pumped and anticipated for the opening of Dragon Nest SEA. I played the Closed Beta of it and I was very, very satisfied. The satisfaction of defeating countless amount of monsters and using skills of my favorite element, which was lightning. Yes, you guessed it. I'm a Priest, going on Saint for my main character.



The good thing about the Priest in Dragon Nest is that it's not totally a full support class. Nuh-uh. Unlike other games where full support classes get verbally abused by other picky players, in Dragon Nest, Priests or Clerics as a whole, are the main tanking class. Other people might prefer Warriors as tankers, but Clerics hold a shield, and have blocking capabilities so in my opinion, Clerics are tankers in Dragon Nest.

I love characters with shields. The last game I played which has incredible looking shields was Dekaron/2moons. Cabal's shields were okay too. Dragon Nest shields looks pretty good to be honest.

I'll be playing both a Priest and a Paladin, and will be juggling both characters. I'll reveal my IGN once Open Beta is released. See you in Dragon Nest Open Beta!

I also played the Closed Beta version of Rusty Hearts, which was more or less, a clone of Dragon Nest (Dungeon/quest Grindfests). The problem with Rusty Hearts was the camera, there's literally no freedom of camera movement at all. Skills were okay, not mind-blowing like Dragon Nest. To choose one game from both, Dragon Nest hands down, no doubt.

Plans for returning to Granado Espada? Currently none. Probably when I get tired of Dragon Nest or something. But I have plans to turn this blog from a GE blog, into a MMO-gaming blog, seeing as how I lost interest in Granado Espada.. It's sad yeah, but I can't doubt my feelings, right?

Anyway, ciao.

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment