Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

#41 - New "shots".

Good morning.

Old news is old. But I can't wait for a new Granado Espada update.. Especially the ones with the Unlimited Shot and another with the Wanted Shot stances. About time I brought my Musketeer and Brunie together!


Disappointing thing is that, the pose looks exactly like the Sight Shot stance (Except the angle of the wielded pistol is a little higher?). Also, I looked at Lisa's future exclusive Expert stance and it looks like Raid Assault. Hmm, IMC running out of ideas? Hopefully the animation of Wanted Shot isn't too bad. Time to show some love to Brunie, uhmm, when the time comes.

Sigh, I wished that IAH would hold some in-game events, preferably free ones, after all I spent quite a lot in the game (Up to a point where I could've used the money for making a new gaming rig), but there isn't any in-game events lately. All I've been seeing are HCOF updates, even with the launch of PPL, the event page still seems a little dead. Another thing I find kinda pathetic is players asking for compensation (Like 2x EXP) after some server problems arose. It pretty much intensifies further the extreme lack of events in Granado Espada.

On to other stuff, Dragon Nest SEA is going into Open Beta at 16th August! 9 more days left! Oh my God, I can't wait to train my Priest again.. After lurking around Youtube and several gaming sites, it seems the Dragon Nest took online gaming to another level! Famous Youtube commentators are playing the game and also received excellent reviews. I'm happy for the developers of Dragon Nest! Now I hope that Cherry Credits isn't gonna make Dragon Nest boring.. *crosses fingers*

End.

John


No comments:

Post a Comment