Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

#42 - Dragon Nest Updates, and rants..

Good evening!

I reached the current maxed level (24) in Dragon Nest SEA a few weeks ago, but I didn't bother updating.. Here is a screenshot of my awesome Priest in Springwood!

Photobucket

This will be my endgame gear for now, I don't find crafting White Lion Galero/Cuffs/Shoes worth due to their minimal bonus stat. The Shirt and Trousers on the other hand have 20 and 17 INT bonuses respectively. The White Lion Shield was a lucky find on the market, it was +8 and Hidden Potentials = 5.8% Magic Attack with 3.50% INT increase, all these for only 70 Gold. It was a really, really lucky find. A +10 War Priest Wand is sufficient enough to last me till the next Epic weapon update. Crafting a White Lion Wand just isn't worth it due to again, minimal bonuses.

I was trying to reach 20k HP but only managed 15k, almost 16k HP. This is without cash shop gear, which increases stats.

So far, my life in Dragon Nest was fun. There were a lot of "WTF" moments with my classmates, really hilarious ones. The community wasn't that great though. I feel that it was full of whiny people who could care less and demand more. What most people fail to realise is that the game is in Open Beta state, it is still in a state for bug fixing. Daily maintenances are required to keep the game smooth going for players. The lack of appreciation and gratitude for the technicians fixing and conducting maintenances in the game really disgusted me. Most of the people (Forumers) I see either whine about how they got dc-ed in dungeons or how they were enhancing an item halfway or any other bullshit.

Ugh well, I could care less about what other people think. The fact that Cherry Credits are always aware of the exploits and bugs that are happening in-game gives me the sense of assurance that I won't be playing with those kind of players. The recent Bunny exploit in the game rendered exploiters permanently banned. That's the kind of management I'd like to see. I have to say it, Granado Espada's major exploit, which is botting, has yet to be fixed. Not to mention, the only form of justice which is the Report function is also broken (From what I heard during my absence from GE). Rion/Gehenna are definitely FUBAR.

I also had several major facepalm moments when I saw the recent GE events..


Giving 2x ~ 3x EXP is what IAH should've given during their 4th Anniversary to show their gratitude for players (Who can't afford the Anniversary dinner at Fort *something*). 31st of August is reaching near and the Facebook likes hasn't moved to 20k (Let alone 25k) since the start of the event. This is such a facepalm event, I can't even stop giggling at this.. Unless there's a certain hardcore person who wants the EXP increase so badly and suddenly comes up with 20k Facebook accounts to like the page, I don't think I'll see the EXP increase happening at all. Geezus..

And another one..


[Cash Shop] Lorenza's Birthday Pack

Really, just seeing the [Cash Shop] beside the title already made me cringe. Lorenza, she feels kinda missing in action though. She hardly updates her blog (Her blogging activity is like monthly or 3 months interval, it's so boring, compared to how Hrin updates hers weekly or daily), she hardly comes to forums (Ignoring her birthday post at August, her last post was at June), Xanxus was the only moderator roaming in the forums currently. She's probably having a hiatus I guess. Also, I can conclude that Lorenza knows nuts about the game. The event stated that she requested for a special set of items to be sold at a discounted price. The pack includes a 7 days HPS, 7 days Field Manual (WTF?), 7 days SCR (COOL!) and 3x 7 days Rose Wings (Okay I guess). This wasn't what bugged me. What bugged me was the statement below the description..

"This is the perfect leveling package for a whole week.."
(I totally facepalmed to this)

No, fuck no. If you played GE for years, you know you should make it a habit (And make your money worth) to enter premium dungeons with a COMBAT Manual, not a Field Manual. Even though SCR drops great stuff like Veteran Accessories and MA/LG, they don't drop very often, even with a Field Manual activated. Hell, sometimes I get more of those without a Field Manual then I do with one. Still, I have to admit, the package is really good, because aside from the almost-useless Field Manual, the 7 days HPS/SCR/Rose Wings are definitely worth more than 25k GP. If the Combat Manual 7 days was included, this will be a perfect pack for everyone in the game, and will definitely sell like hotcakes. I don't understand why the Field Manual was included.. *shrugs*

~

After roaming around in the forums, I saw that there was a new Grace outfit. C'mon man.. I'd much rather have a costume that of Velvet Assassin or a sniper outfit (She's a Flintlocker afterall) or a Beret-wearing soldier. But a bikini outfit, ran out of design ideas much? C'mon man. Really speechless. The White Vent is Grace's best looking costume for sure. 2nd is the Le Saggitaire Optimiste. I'm still hating that those cool looking weapons can't be crafted and only can be bought with real money.. Geez.

I'm done ranting.

End.

John

1 comment: