Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

#43 - New PC!

Good evening!

Another occasional update from me..

I got a new PC.. The main specifications are..

Core i5 2500k
8GB of RAM
ASUS GTX 560 Ti OC

It's really awesome, I tell you. Some uber-enhanced Dragon Nest screenshots coming up! The good thing about high end graphic cards is that you can force Anisotropic Filtering (This makes details and objects look better at a distance) and Anti-aliasing (Reduces jagged edges on graphics) via the Control Panel. I might try forcing some graphic enhancements in Granado Espada.

Here's an enhanced Dragon Nest screenshot.

Photobucket

Talking about Dragon Nest.. It's boring now. I did went back to Granado Espada for awhile in the dead of the night.. Played with my good old team of Gracielo, Adelina and the Scout. It was fun at first.. I was delighted to read that some roulette chests have updated loot tables. Hmmm. I don't know, man. I still don't feel like going back to GE..

About Dragon Nest.. The recently released PvP feature got me pumped at first.. But was overshadowed by imbalances and cocky little kids. I was having fun, owning some Archers and Paladins with my Priest.. Until Sword Masters came. In Respawn (It's a mode in Dragon Nest, it's pretty much the same as Team Deathmatch), my Priest gets constantly raped by Warriors, especially Sword Masters. It just seems that Sword Masters are able to make my Priest flinch with every basic attack they do, while my basic attacks don't do jack shit at all. I also hate it when my poor Priest gets gangbanged by the enemy team and then no one comes to help at all. Look below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course, Priests aren't PvP lords. In fact, I heard that the PvP lords are the Paladins and Warriors (Both SM and Merc). This is why I got bored of Dragon Nest. The level cap hasn't been increased YET. I don't feel like doing Minotaur Nests with the public (The community is insanely immature). Thank goodness for the new PC, or else I don't know what to do with my holidays.. I wanted to level a Paladin to 24, but I found it to be tedious, because I already have a Lv. 24 Priest, plus a Lv. 17 Mercenary and Lv. 16 Acrobat. I only want the level cap increase please, Cherry Credits, unlock the cap fast!

Plans for returning to GE? Still unsure. I also want to make it clear to my friends that I do not give nor lend my accounts. I do this because I'm quite paranoid about people handling my accounts. It always happens to me. Once someone touched or meddled the account, I don't feel like playing that particular game anymore. Even I, myself, don't understand why I get this kind of feeling. I can give or lend items, but not the account.

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment