Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#44 - What's up with Cherry Credits forums?

Afternoon bitches.

Well, I haven't been playing Dragon Nest lately. I took over 3 hours to redownload Granado Espada, and then encountered an .ipf file problem. I raged and uninstalled the game, and then saw a post of the solution in the website. I'm like, "Fuck it..". Recently, I was playing Rusty Hearts, another MMO brawler from Perfect World Entertainment.. I reached the level cap in Rusty Hearts.. What's with online brawlers and their ridiculously low level caps? First was Dragon Nest, which has been stagnant at Lv. 24 for a month now, and then Rusty Hearts with the cap at Lv. 25.

My friends are asking me to farm ancient equipments in Dragon Nest with them.. I always refused. It was because the ancient equipments aren't that epic at all. I'd much rather wait for the level cap increase and get the Lv. 32+ stuff. Enhancing ancients is such a bitch too, having to use both Rough Topazes and Diamonds. Rough Diamonds are a pain in the ass to get. Hell, I'd rather try and max upgrade a War Priest equipment (Lv. 23 Greens) than try and get an Ancient to max! I have about 400-500 gold now, saving it for end-game equipments. In the forums, there are people who tried to upgrade a Lv. 24 blue equipment to max, failed several times, and spent countless Euros on the game. I'm not one who would question their insanity, but if that's how they wanna spend their money, so be it. And now that Epic stuff are released, is he gonna spend twice (or thrice) as much Euros than before?

In the Cherry Credits forums, lately, there has been threads of racism, about how Pinoys are generalised as a bunch of rude people, and many other pointless threads. You know, maybe it's just the SEA region. I never really enjoyed a SEA game, apart from Granado Espada because I had friends in-game, but I can't afford a spend another cent in the game (Previously, before I quit, everytime I spent money in the game, I feel the game's gonna fall someday).

I played 12sky and 12sky2 for almost 2 years (Both MAYN and AeriaGames versions). The community isn't that bad, a few minor arguments that evolve into major ones, but nothing as fucked up as Dragon Nest. I also played Atlantica Online for a year, the community was awesome (The game features revolves around helping people, so it's expected, more games should have features like Atlantica), I made a guild with online friends I found in-game, and soon after it became one of the better guilds in the game. Unfortunately, most of them couldn't be active after a year of playing, and we had to disband. I quitted the game as soon as it was merging with Nexon (Just a bad company). Sad to say that, even though I'm Asian, I tend to enjoy North American/European games better, because of the community.

Reading Cherry Credits threads makes me wanna choke someone.. There was that certain thread that was a wall of complaints (Not a wall of text, it was nicely paragraphed). The first post was an annoying, "Cool story, bro" picture. Hello, the person typed all of that to discuss, not to see a fucking picture of something irrelevant. And another person who stated his reasons to quit the game, and the posters were like, "Quit the game, one less person bla bla bla" or "Boring? Quit the game then". HOW CLICHE IS THE CHERRY CREDITS COMMUNITY?

And I don't find leveling 8 characters to Lv. 24 fun. (Go fuck yourself, I chose Priest, and I'm sticking with it).

There's a certain kind of thread I hate in the CC forums.

"This **** thread is for you" or "The **** thread is for people who ****".

What makes it even more facepalming is that the poster created the account an hour earlier (You know what I mean).

This is what I feel whenever I think of forum douchebags.


Geez. Back to Single Player games. Until I receive my Diablo 3 Beta *crosses fingers* <- Diablo 2 fan for a lifetime.

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment