Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#45 - Facepalm.

Quick post.

Firstly..

I DID NOT GET ACCEPTED FOR DIABLO 3 BETA.
I DID NOT GET ACCEPTED FOR PATH OF EXILE BETA.

i r sad. T_T

Anyway..

A forumer asked..

"Ok, so October is coming up quick. It's time for scary movies!

I've been watching a lot of zombie movies lately and I want everyone to tell me their top 3 zombie movies. Tell me why too if you have a minute.

I'm making my way through "Return of the Living Dead" for the first time and it's so awesome haha. Smart zombies add a whole new twist to a classic."

One of the replies were..

"Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Ben 10"

I'm like..

facepalm Pictures, Images and Photos

I know the guy's trolling. I should not take it seriously.

*trying to laugh*

No. Just no. That was the dumbest post I ever seen.

Funny how he was the only troll in a 5 page thread.

*lol*

End.

John

1 comment: