Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

#46 - My return?

Good evening bitches.

I was checking my email for some updates from Battlefield 3 Beta, and guess what I found.

Photobucket

I haven't seen this kind of email for a REALLY LONG TIME. The image is screaming, "JOHN, GET YO AZZ BACK TO GE, BITCH!". Kay, I get the message. That's a hell lot of cash stuff for a revival package. The goodness of having hiatuses in games. *smirks and pose like a boss*

I'll return to Granado Espada, but I'm not going to be all out, hardcore and trying to be powerful and shit. This time, I have a project in mind.. The revival package totally saved my life. I wanted to train a pair of pistol wielders for raid soloing. Still thinking which NPC to train though, I'm thinking between Musketeer, Brunie or Gavin. I'm gonna take my time to beef up these characters..

Dear IAH, I greatly appreciate the revival package sent to me, but in order for me to resume paying for GP, I wish to see promotions like, "Buy 2x Sacred Chaos Requiem Passes and get 3 Hrin's Liquor for free" or something like that. I'll gladly purchase some GP if that's the case.

I still fucking hate HCOF and PPL though. According to the IAHed blog, there are some kind of Korean investigation companies who are against mini-game-gambling in MMOs. I hope this would make IAH revise on what they've done for the past few years and actually make the game last longer not through gambling mini games. This year, many MMORPGs closed down because of fucked up cash shops and communities.

Anyway. Remember.

I'm nobody, until I succeed in my project in Granado Espada.

On other news, Battlefield 3 Open Beta released yesterday, and it's open to all. Download it from the Origin client from EA.

Happy gaming, people!

End.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment